“Another Excellent Home From Home Visit”

Kiln Farm Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bury St Edmunds
Kiln Farm Guest House
Ranked #26 of 53 Bury St Edmunds B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Everything you could want from a Bed and Breakfast with that little extra that you would not expect but really appreciate it.

Dave and Jan make you feel very welcome and really do look after you. Great spread for breakfast with fruit, cereal, toast and a fantastic full English.

Fantastic bar service and also a big thank you for the lift on Saturday.

We hope to see you again in the future when we need to utilise your fantastic establishment.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Richard A

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My husband and members of the bridal party stayed here the night before our wedding at Haughley on 21st June. One of the first things he said to me (after saying how glad he was that we were now married of course!) was how amazing the welcome and service had been at this B&B. All of those who stayed there were beyond happy with the impeccably clean rooms and little extras provided (my husband snuck me some 'celebrations' and 'twix' back in his suitcase). They were also impressed with the little personal touches, such as the owners remembering names and what people liked/didn't like for their breakfast. They even had drinks prepared for them before they had even walked through the door! I had some very happy guests and groom so I would not hesitate to recommend this place despite not having had the pleasure of staying myself - I just need to think of a reason to visit myself now!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Stayed here last weekend to attend a wedding. Dave and Jan could not have been more welcoming .Everything was lovely - cosy and friendly. Could not think of anything more they could have given us, though perhaps the bedrooms were a bit overheated. Breakfast was super with the table extended each morning to fit our growing party. Jan even brought out glass of iced water whilst I was sitting in the courtyard reading. Sunday papers provided Not prepared to wait for another occasion before we visit again.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms more spacious as in converted outbuildings though I think it was quieter in the m...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here with our dog on May bank holiday for a short getaway.

We were very pleasantly surprised at how nice the place was. We were made to feel very welcome and at home, especially our dog.

The breakfast was brilliant, everything you could ask for, they even wrapped up a sausage for the dog each morning such a wonderful touch.

The rooms were clean with more amenities and supplies than in a 5 star hotel!

All in all a great stay, thank you.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wendmeister
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stayed with my husband and a friend last weekend whilst attending a wedding. Mine and my husbands' twin room and our friend's single room were excellent. We are all well travelled and thought that this was one of the best b and b's we have stayed in. We have never had so many extras provided. Breakfast was excellent with a good choice of cereal and yoghurts, full English, large bowl of fresh fruit, loads of toast and jam and plenty of tea and fruit juice - could fault it. Jan and Dave were great hosts - we would certainly stay here again. We had considered running a b and b ourselves but I really don't think I could be as accommodating as this! It was a shame to leave but we had to get back to our animals. Thank you so much.

Room Tip: All rooms are in a very quiet location - I'd be happy with any of them
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Excellent and welcoming visit from start to finish. They went out of their way to make us welcome and our 13 year old daughter felt right at home. Fantastic breakfast and would recommend a full english

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank janet h
Reviewed 20 February 2014

The rooms were spotless and had everything youd need for your stay. The owners were warm and welcoming and the food was home cooked and delicious. Honestly did not want to leave. If your looking for comfort and affordability look no further...

• Stayed: February 2014