....but now merely average, the OCB appears to have become stuck in a time warp.
I first visited the Cannon some 13 years ago and back then it was a friendly, buzzing pub with excellent food and perfectly brewed real ales.
Have been a 'regular' ever since but have witnessed a steady decline over the past 5 years.
Now, only the excellent ales remain but gone is the atmosphere and lovely food and in their place is a tired menu, uninspiring surroundings and regulars comprising of tweed jacketed teachers, upturned collar wearing rugby types and the dreaded estate agent fraternity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, spacious rooms, all with en-suite showers in the converted brew house just across the courtyard from the modern micro-brewery, bar and brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Old Cannon Brewery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Cannon Brewery Hotel Bury St. Edmunds
- Old Cannon Brewery Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk