It's difficult to go wrong at the Old Cannon Brewery when these three are your priorities. The beer is the star of the show in this bistro pub and real ale aficionados might never get to the food (an oversight) or the bedrooms (unless they've sampled all the pumps). With it's brewing paraphernalia on show and on sale, drinkers quickly realise that this place takes its beer seriously. Foodies shouldn't walk past either as the kitchen serves up solid fayre at a fair price. The bedroom was comfortable, if not a tad more expensive on this trip, but the full Suffolk breakfast still made the whole drinking and dining experience one to be savoured.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, spacious rooms, all with en-suite showers in the converted brew house just across the courtyard from the modern micro-brewery, bar and brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Old Cannon Brewery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Cannon Brewery Hotel Bury St. Edmunds
- Old Cannon Brewery Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk