The food was good and the service also was very good, but we did not stay overnight. We would definitely go back and would also recommend the local wine from Lavenham for non beer drinkers, good selection of micro brews
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, spacious rooms, all with en-suite showers in the converted brew house just across the courtyard from the modern micro-brewery, bar and brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Old Cannon Brewery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Cannon Brewery Hotel Bury St. Edmunds
- Old Cannon Brewery Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk