Stayed here on Wednesday night as I was attending a conference for work.
Very nice room, and very different to anywhere else I have stayed. The free beer in the room is a nice touch.
Bed very comfortable, and all facilities were fine. TV with all Sky channels including sports.
The bar and brewery itself is also brilliant, with a wide selection of food and drinks at good prices.
Good breakfast included in the morning - both cooked and cereals/toast etc.
Only negative things I could say were that the milk in my room wasn't fresh by the time I arrived at 9pm and did smell a bit dodgy. Also, the wifi didn't work in the morning for some reason. These weren't big problems to me though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, spacious rooms, all with en-suite showers in the converted brew house just across the courtyard from the modern micro-brewery, bar and brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Old Cannon Brewery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Cannon Brewery Hotel Bury St. Edmunds
- Old Cannon Brewery Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk