We spent a very comfortable night at the Old Cannon Brewery whilst in Bury to see my son perform in La Boheme at The Theatre Royal and were so pleased we chose this hotel! It was easy to find and very handy to be able to park free of charge at the rear and close to our ground floor room. We were very happy with the size, look and cleanliness of our bedroom and en suite shower room. The evening meal was delicious (go for smaller portion sizes where offered as portions huge!) and breakfast also delicious, my mum and I had poached eggs on toast and my son had haddock and poached eggs, there was a good choice of cereal and fruit etc. to start with. I did not see my son's upstairs room but he said it was just as good as ours! The staff were all efficient and friendly and we left happily with a supply of their ales for my other sons. (I thought the bottle of ale and packet of peanuts in rooms was a nice touch along with normal tea,coffee,hot chocolate and peppermint tea and biscuits!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, spacious rooms, all with en-suite showers in the converted brew house just across the courtyard from the modern micro-brewery, bar and brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Agoda so you can book your Old Cannon Brewery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Cannon Brewery Hotel Bury St. Edmunds
- Old Cannon Brewery Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk