“back again”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2013

went once again to this great eatery, last saturday. Realy had a nice meal as usual. Chicken jambalaya. very very tasty. The chicken was tender and moist and had great flavour and the spicy rice was lovely. Only complaint, could have ate more. yum.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

sat 27th , my mum , uncle and myself went to this pub reataurant, for the 1st time to eat in. We had been planning on coming here for my mums 91st birthday in march and had booked but the weather was very bad and mum hadnt wanted to go out, so my unc and me had gone there for drinks and got a substantial takeaway, so this was our 1st time to eat in and we thoroughly enjoyed it. It was very busy getting there after 1, but the staff were very helpful in getting us a table quickly and soon we were picking our meal. Two of us had beer battered mushrooms as starter and i had the curry platter, all which was lovely and varied. My mum had fish and my uncle steak pie and they enjoyed it all too.. All in all we loved it and were well looked after. I and len my uncle live in london but come to bury every month, so i will be going back there as soon as i next come down and cant wait. What a choice.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

Cheap food and horrendous customer service . Food cold by the time we got it and staff arguing over who was going to prepare desserts as none of them could be bothered! Don't think
I'll bother to go back there!

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Fantastic offer, really lovely pub/restaurant. Child friendly for dining. Staff really lovely,friendly, helpful. Food really great value for money, Steak Nite on a Tuesday is brill, steak and a drink from £6.99. Popped in on Thursday and it was Curry Nite and a drink from the £5.99, we ordered a Korma and a tikka masala , we got a glass of wine and a pint of Doombar (real Cask Ale) for £13!
The food was amazing, it certainly exceeded my expectations. Well done. Real fires, high chairs, family dining area, bar area is large and adults only area, big gardens, lovely large stocked pond/lake, large decking area and large car park, brilliant, ticked all the boxes.

Reviewed 2 March 2013

All seemed to be fully booked in Bury so popped in here for a pre show supper. Functional I think is the best word for a basic fulfilling meal. Reasonable costs but do not expect anything exceptional. Standard type of pub menu think scampi, fish or burgers etc.
Useful as a pit stop but little else.