“Great Cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Suffolk Carver

The Suffolk Carver
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great Cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

This is a great cafe for either breakfast, lunch or just a tea or coffee while taking a break from your shopping trip. Very reasonably priced and the food is welll cooked and presented. The cafe has tables outside, with sunshades which is great in the summer months and the staff are very friendly and helpful. They also offer a takeaway service and their bacon bagettes are second to none!

• Visited January 2014

Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Home cooking at its best..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

A great little cafe in the centre of town.. The service is very friendly and helpful.
I could see that the portion sizes were generous so I asked if it was ok to share a meal, and they were more than happy to do this for us..
The homemade coleslaw is delicious ..

• Visited December 2013
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Wow, had the jacket potato with homemade chicken curry. I couldn't believe the size of the portions. My husband had the chilli, he said it was the best chilli he had and again the portion was huge. The jackets were cooked perfectly in the oven.
When we walked in there was a big leg of pork available to have in baps with Apple sauce I'll be coming back to try this very soon!

Eye, United Kingdom
“Conveniently central”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Nice coffee shop near the centre of the city. Visited with a friend who goes often. I enjoyed our coffee but did not particularly enjoy the visit. Upstairs the tables were very close together. I knocked one over just by gently moving my chair to get out.

Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“English breakfast you could die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

Me my wife and 2 friends come here most Saturdays for breakfast and we have never been disappointed yet. The staff are always very polite we find we never wait to long for are meal. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited August 2013