“Not cheap.....”

Saints Cafe
Price range: US$27 - US$54
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a fully licenced independent CAFE & RESTAURANT in the centre of the beautiful BURY ST EDMUNDS, with an aim of providing a relaxed, inviting space where everything smells goods, tastes great and the staff are friendly. During the day, SAINTS is all about great breakfasts, brunches and lunches with emphasis on the tasty and the interesting.
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Dont get me wrong, visiting Saints is a very pleasant experience. Food is good (I had the grilled halloumi salad), the coffee is excellent, there is bottled beer or wine on offer and the staff are very welcoming.

My gripe is with the cost of a visit for fayre you can get elsewhere in town at a fraction of the price.

Worth visiting but you probably won't return.

There are newer reviews for Saints Cafe

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This place is a regular haunt for me and friends, we absolutely love it! Service could be better and last time when I asked for tomato sauce I had it for less than 30 seconds and then a different waitress came and asked for it so she could give it to another customer. I then asked the original waitress for some more and all she had to do was go into the kitchen - laziness from the second waitress? Apart from this, I have only had good experiences there. Brilliant food.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Good, quick service and tasty fresh food. A sensible mix of daily specials to complement the standard menu. Maybe add a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc by the glass to the Chilean option?

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Stopped for early lunch at this delightful restaurant and must say its was lovely. Staff attentive coffee good and the cheese meze we shared was gorgeous beautifully presented tasty and delicious.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Called for lunch ,we were visiting Bury so we looked on TA and found this one. Very plain but ok ,we ordered a risotto ,and cod both cooked very well and fresh