“Love this place”

Saints Cafe
Price range: US$27 - US$54
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a fully licenced independent CAFE & RESTAURANT in the centre of the beautiful BURY ST EDMUNDS, with an aim of providing a relaxed, inviting space where everything smells goods, tastes great and the staff are friendly. During the day, SAINTS is all about great breakfasts, brunches and lunches with emphasis on the tasty and the interesting.
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Have been quite a few times, just wish it was a bit bigger.
Had lunch, gone for coffee and had evenings out with friends.
The memes and sharing is so good
Love the food, value and atmosphere. The people who run it put a lot of hard work in and it shows

There are newer reviews for Saints Cafe

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Went here Saturday had the fish mezzo to share very tasty all the mains were obviously freshly cooked hot and tasty with good ingredients . Only regret was I didn't have room for desert. Well done I love to support local businesses and will be back

Reviewed 12 July 2014

First visit to Saints and not the last based on what we ate. Superb food, service and good value I would say.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Really pleasant atmosphere, good coffee, snacks, cakes, and a great view out onto abbeygate street ideal for people watching. However no wifi stops me giving it 5 stars, this is a given for me when visiting any coffee place.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My Husband and I frequent Saints quite often at lunch times. Normally we share a Meat Meze washed down with a house red. We decided on our last visit to try the Fish Meze. What an excellent choice.
Have to recommend the Soups also.
Coffee is one of the best in Bury St Edmunds. Service is swift either served by one of the delightful waitresses or by his nibs himself.
Give it a try...well worth it.