“Meal out with friends”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2014

A very busy pub.
My partner and I had a drink in the bar area before meeting our friends
It is a very child friendly so If you want to escape children I wouldn't recommend coming here. As they were running around.
When we went through to the dining area, it was a bit chilly.
The food was very nice.
The table was booked for 18.00.and a Saturday night
You do have to go up to the bar and order which can take some time.
The food was quite tasty, although the chocolate fudge cake wasn't like any chocolate fudge cake I've ever tasted before.
Not to be recommended I'm afraid as a dish. which was a shame as I was looking forward to it.
The deluxe hot chocolate I had before the meal was delicious

1  Thank anna h

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Tim and I have been coming here for years. Really like it. Easy to just pop in and have a nice meal, especially if u don't feel like cooking!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

This is a Green King pub. The food and the surroundings are good. It has recently been refurbished and it light and airy.

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Visited pub for late lunch,very roudy crowd on next table felt that we were sitting with them. Food arrived but we had to pass it round the table as waiter could not get passed to serve us.very happy with food but would have to book and sit in restaurant as very cramped at best near toilets.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Visited on a Sunday evening, looking for a meal, and we're not disappointed. Quick, friendly service and a very enjoyable meal.