When I told a colleague that I was staying at the Quality Hotel he joked that a hotel having to call itself quality clearly isn't. He was sadly proved right. Even at a relatively cheap rate of £72 for a double room (not including breakfast of course!) it is overpriced. The hotel makes a great deal of free WIFI throughout the hotel and in bedrooms. Well the WIFI is there - easy to connect - sadly no internet at the end of it! No mention of this or an apology at check-in.One of the main reasons for choosing this hotel was the advertised free WIFI. Just a fruitless attempt to work out if it was my laptop. It is 9:30pm and I have no further comment. I hope the £10 extra I paid for breakfast will be worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Quality Hotel Bury St Edmunds, this is a modern hotel located close to the historic town of Bury St Edmunds. Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds is located on the edge of the delightful old town and is in close proximity to Cambridge, Ely and Newmarket, making it the ideal base from which to explore the charms of East Anglia. When choosing hotels in Bury St Edmunds, the comfortable surroundings and great service make Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds a great choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bury St. Edmunds Hotel Bury St. Edmunds
- Bury St. Edmunds Ramada
- Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds Suffolk