This is my first of two nights here and I have already thought of checking out and sleeping in my car.
The first room i was offered had just been re-painted and stank of paint. The fumes were giving me a headache within minutes. So i requested to move rooms. The staff were very helpful and obliged willingly.
There is however on big problem: No Air Conditioning. I can't remember the last time I stayed in a hotel without it. have been given a fan, but It's just not cutting the mustard.
It kind of sums up this hotel. If you want a hotel that feels like something from the 1980s please stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Quality Hotel Bury St Edmunds, this is a modern hotel located close to the historic town of Bury St Edmunds. Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds is located on the edge of the delightful old town and is in close proximity to Cambridge, Ely and Newmarket, making it the ideal base from which to explore the charms of East Anglia. When choosing hotels in Bury St Edmunds, the comfortable surroundings and great service make Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds a great choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bury St. Edmunds Hotel Bury St. Edmunds
- Bury St. Edmunds Ramada
- Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds Suffolk