We stayed there on New Years Eve with another couple whilst visiting friends in Bury. Considering it was New Years Eve, the price of £47.20 was really good value. The refurbed rooms were fine, flat screen TV and new bathroom. The water was hot and towels a generous size. We only needed a bed, so it was perfectly adequate for our requirements. We didn't have breakfast, so can't comment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Quality Hotel Bury St Edmunds, this is a modern hotel located close to the historic town of Bury St Edmunds. Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds is located on the edge of the delightful old town and is in close proximity to Cambridge, Ely and Newmarket, making it the ideal base from which to explore the charms of East Anglia. When choosing hotels in Bury St Edmunds, the comfortable surroundings and great service make Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds a great choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bury St. Edmunds Hotel Bury St. Edmunds
- Bury St. Edmunds Ramada
- Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds Suffolk