We stayed at this hotel for the 2nd time last month although we have dined there more often when visiting family in Suffolk. As always the staff are very welcoming, the food second to none and the atmosphere so comfortable and homely you feel part of a lovely country house weekend. The decor is not the most up-to-date but that makes it feel even more homely. The best thing for me was the enormous deep bath - (at least an hour of indulgent luxury)! We will be back in the future when in need of some peaceful R & R.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most historic hotels in Bury St Edmunds, steeped in nearly 500 years of history. Set in seven acres of landscaped woodlands and gardens, this country house hotel is easily accessible from the main A14. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, you will find a winter fireside welcome and a summer poolside welcome. Whatever your needs, you will find a little luxury in the atmosphere of a country home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenwood Hall Country Suffolk
- Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk