Having abandoned The Ramada Hotel as they did not serve lunch our friends suggested this hotel. What a difference! Although by this time it was about 1.30pm we were made most welcome, such a good menu it was hard to choose. The food lived up to expectations too. Gorgeous open fire, comfortable chairs, beautiful grounds, easy acces from the A14. We were not rushed out although we did not leave until after 3pm. If we had chose to take our coffee by the fire we could still be there! Can certainly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most historic hotels in Bury St Edmunds, steeped in nearly 500 years of history. Set in seven acres of landscaped woodlands and gardens, this country house hotel is easily accessible from the main A14. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, you will find a winter fireside welcome and a summer poolside welcome. Whatever your needs, you will find a little luxury in the atmosphere of a country home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenwood Hall Country Suffolk
- Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk