This was a last minute booking for me so i was unsure what to expect and decided to trust the reviews online. In my many years on the road i have stayed in plenty of hotels and this has to be my favourite. Everything from the room to the staff and the food was excellent. It makes a change to see such helpful, happy staff who really could'nt do more to help you. The chef really should be commended the food was exquisite, and with such elegance. I would definitley reccomend this hotel to anyone, no matter what your plans during your stay, and i will definitley be booking again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most historic hotels in Bury St Edmunds, steeped in nearly 500 years of history. Set in seven acres of landscaped woodlands and gardens, this country house hotel is easily accessible from the main A14. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, you will find a winter fireside welcome and a summer poolside welcome. Whatever your needs, you will find a little luxury in the atmosphere of a country home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenwood Hall Country Suffolk
- Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk