Myself and some close colleagues and good friends regularly meet at this wonderful venue to enjoy an evening of fine food and a great laugh.
We continue to come back as we can never fault anything, the food, the service, the friendliness of the staff it is all in all a wonderful experience.
We tend to make a bit of noise as we enjoy each others company as various banter and jokes are exchanged - whilst at the same time of course respecting our surroundings. The staff make us feel so welcome and even at time join in with their own small practical jokes.
Wonderful ... we will return - again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most historic hotels in Bury St Edmunds, steeped in nearly 500 years of history. Set in seven acres of landscaped woodlands and gardens, this country house hotel is easily accessible from the main A14. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, you will find a winter fireside welcome and a summer poolside welcome. Whatever your needs, you will find a little luxury in the atmosphere of a country home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenwood Hall Country Suffolk
- Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk