We took advantage of a promotion and stayed overnight, with afternoon tea, dinner and breakfast.
When we arrived, we were told that we had been upgraded to a room within the main house. It's always a nice way to be introduced to a hotel!
The staff here and really pleasant and friendly. From the reception staff to the lady who served us our tea to the restaurant staff, all were very engaging and friendly without being too intrusive.
The tasting menu wasn't to our liking, but they did everything they could to accommodate our tastes and that was very much appreciated.
We would recommend this hotel to anyone, we really enjoyed our visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most historic hotels in Bury St Edmunds, steeped in nearly 500 years of history. Set in seven acres of landscaped woodlands and gardens, this country house hotel is easily accessible from the main A14. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, you will find a winter fireside welcome and a summer poolside welcome. Whatever your needs, you will find a little luxury in the atmosphere of a country home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenwood Hall Country Suffolk
- Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk