Our second visit which was even better than the first.We had an upgrade to the main house,a lovely cream tea,excellent dinner,& breakfast.My wife is not a fish eater & it was no trouble for the restaurant to amend the tasing menu for her.Very attentive & friendly staff in a relaxing environment.Couldn't ask for any more really! If you want an elegant place to stay without it being fussy,stay at Ravenwood Hall.Bury st Edmunds is a nice place to explore. A bit more time next time!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most historic hotels in Bury St Edmunds, steeped in nearly 500 years of history. Set in seven acres of landscaped woodlands and gardens, this country house hotel is easily accessible from the main A14. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, you will find a winter fireside welcome and a summer poolside welcome. Whatever your needs, you will find a little luxury in the atmosphere of a country home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenwood Hall Country Suffolk
- Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk