Stayed here on the Sunday night deal, Hotel and grounds are lovely and stayed in Mews 2 which was a lovely room with excellent access to the grounds for our little dog. Evening meal was superb and the breakfast in the morning was excellent especially the scrambled eggs. The staff were very helpful and attentive and I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for somewhere for relaxtion and good food. The only downside, was the early morning alarm call from the cockerill, but have and will recommend this hotel to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most historic hotels in Bury St Edmunds, steeped in nearly 500 years of history. Set in seven acres of landscaped woodlands and gardens, this country house hotel is easily accessible from the main A14. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, you will find a winter fireside welcome and a summer poolside welcome. Whatever your needs, you will find a little luxury in the atmosphere of a country home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenwood Hall Country Suffolk
- Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk