Had our wedding at Ravenwood Hall in Sept 10, outside in the garden. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff during the arrangements. On the day we were all shown the greatest courteously and quite frankly couldn't have asked for anything more. Our wedding party contained a number of small children who had a great time playing on the lawns, the food was nothing short of fantastic, our bedroom very special in fact the whole venue was simply perfect and a very fitting backdrop for our wedding photo's.
I cannot recommend it highly enough, particulary as this wedding was planned in less than 5 months.........oh and breakfast was very good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most historic hotels in Bury St Edmunds, steeped in nearly 500 years of history. Set in seven acres of landscaped woodlands and gardens, this country house hotel is easily accessible from the main A14. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, you will find a winter fireside welcome and a summer poolside welcome. Whatever your needs, you will find a little luxury in the atmosphere of a country home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenwood Hall Country Suffolk
- Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk