“Good wine..good food..”
Review of The LP

The LP
Ranked #29 of 221 Restaurants in Bury St Edmunds
Price range: US$11 - US$21
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A wood-stone oven cooks up authentic Italian style pizza and pasta. Freshly made salads, sandwiches and snacks are also on the menu. Ingredients are chosen for their quality alone and, where possible, are free-range and generally nice to our planet.
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here on several occasions as a group of eight and with just the two of us. Food and service has always been good with a nice relaxed atmosphere. Friendly young attentive staff.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We really enjoyed our recent visit to LP, authentic and delicious stone baked pizza's complimented by a great and original selection of beers and wines. We were very impressed with the varied and well stocked bar that was backed up by the friendly and very knowledgeable staff. We enjoyed some tasty cocktails after our meal and had chance to soak up the great atmosphere and quirky decor. All in all, LP is an absolute must visit when in Bury St Edmunds!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

The LP has a great atmosphere that really appealed to me. The menu is cleverly tied in with the venues connections with music (being it a nightclub as well). The pizzas are definitely the choice to go for. The wood fired pizzas are just brilliant. And good value for money as well even offering deals on different days of the week. Beer tasted a little off though. Made me wonder if they cleaned their lines at all.

1  Thank Jude M
THE-LP, Manager at The LP, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Hi,

Thanks for your review. Not quite sure why we only got 3/5 stars when you seem to really enjoy your experience. :-(

I can assure you the lines are cleaned weekly and we have have never had any complaints of that nature before.

Thanks

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I eat here back in January, a and had a very good burger. After reading reviews about the pizzas on here, I thought I'd try one, to say the least I was not disappointed, the pizza was delicious, proper pineapple chunks and one of the tastiest pizzas I've ever had. I must agree they do some of the best food around. Now, they are listening to feedback, and improving where needed, and they've improved the disabled access arrangement vastly, and I really can't fault them as they did recognise me from months ago, for somewhere like this it's really nice to see. I'll certainly be back, and other independent shops the staff seem to know the place and enjoy the food which just shows how good they are.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I cannot believe how appalling is the costumer service in this place. I waited 15 minutes in an almost empty pizzeria....because the waiters were chatting.... before taken to a table. after other 20 minutes waiting....I got up and asked if someone could come and take our order.... and got told the stopped serving food 10 minutes before..... SERIOUSLY?

3  Thank FabioEverush