“4th Birthday Party at Curvemotion Fantastic!”
Review of CurveMotion

CurveMotion
More attraction details
Owner description: CurveMotion has one of the largest play frames in East Anglia for under 12s and a purpose-built roller skating rink. Please check the website for further details.
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We had our daughter's 4th party aat Curvemotion and I was incredibly imressed with the level of care and diligence that the staff made to us. Often parties can be an add on where they get the money and you get poor service and staff treat you as noone special - this was not the case at all here! The price per child is £11.50 and a minimum of 10 children is needed for a party. I initially thought this a little steep but considering they do everything except provide a birthday cake and party bags (you do get a free gift per child though and birthday child gets a free pass to the play area on another occasion). From the initial booking to on the day, the staff were professional, caring and considerate of our needs. Our dedicated staff member on the day was absolutely super - she introduced herself to me, put me at ease about what happens and the timings of food etc, she informed me where she was going to be f she wasn't in the upstairs area for any period of time so I could find her if I needed to and so on. The party food was very good quality and varied so all the children had something they liked. Can't recommend them highly enough!

1  Thank HelenDavis16
in 4 reviews
"venue"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Our entire family had fun with young children and teenager. The toilets are co-ed. Thank you very much for your services

1  Thank Kathryn R
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

The staff are very welcoming and friendly, the place is very tidy. Good value for money. The food is very nice and reasonably priced. Good family time out. The skates you hire are good solid boots and you can take your own. The play area is very spacious and clean. Great fun had by all. We go very regular.

3  Thank Kelly A
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Went today for a birthday treat, just the 4 of us. Place was clean and tidy with staff regularly cleaning tables and taking away dirties. Good choice of drinks at reasonable prices. Play part had a good variety of play equipment and worn my girls out after 2 hours, they loved it. Booked online so no queuing, but as it was sunny it wasn't as busy as I was expecting. I expect parking could be a problem on the most busy days but there was a parking attendant on duty today to help. Roller disco looked fun but we didn't try it today.

3  Thank Debbie Q