“I'm still dreaming about their coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Really Rather Good

Really Rather Good
Ranked #29 of 205 Restaurants in Bury St Edmunds
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Child-friendly, View, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Really Rather Good is a premium coffee and tea house in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England. Our espresso beans are a special blend from 4 countries, and we invested in a grinder and espresso machine which are amongst the best available. Whether you're after an Americano, latte, cappuccino, mocha, cortado, flat white, affogato (ask us!), Espresso or ristretto, we're your first port of call.For tea lovers we have a range of exceptional loose leaf teas including English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Rooibos, Green, 7-fruit, Decaffeinated, Spearmint, Darjeeling, Jasmine or White tea. We also offer milk, ginger or white hot chocolate. To top it all off our homemade cakes (many Gluten Free!!)And light lunches (Gluten Free Wraps available) are interesting and extremely tasty. We also offer tasty breakfasts (Eggs Benedict, Scrambled Egg/Smoked Salmon as a well as porridge and granola). Best of all you can enjoy all of this whilst looking at the best view in Bury through our picture windows - straight out over Angel Square towards the Abbey Gardens and Cathedral.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'm still dreaming about their coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I'm so glad we waited for a seat - the best latte I've had in a while. Would probably return to bury st edmunds just for another cup. I'd also recommend the goats cheese and onion chutney sandwiches.

Visited July 2014

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Excellant location and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

First time visit to Bury st edmunds . This cafe is located in a good location not far from the abbey gardens. The americano coffee was very nice and so was a sip of my boyfriends beer.

• Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

This establishment has quickly become my favourite place in Bury St Edmunds to have lunch. Excellent food, very nicely presented along with superb coffee, what more could you ask? Oh yes how about friendly staff and pleasant surroundings? RRG has all of these. Much better than all the chain restaurants in the town, this is well worth a visit.

Visited July 2014
Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Best Breakfast in Bury St Edmunds!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I recently had a breakfast meeting at Really Rather Good, sitting outside in the sunshine overlooking Angel Hill, enjoying a really tasty coffee and delicious eggs and bacon.

• Visited June 2014
Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom
“My favorite coffee place ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Every morning that I don't have to be in to work at the normal time, I come here for a coffee. I brought my in-laws here, and they went back every day of their stay! My sister said it was the best latte she had ever had (and she's had a few...). The view of the Abbey Gate and Cathedral is great. Location on Abbeygate street on Angel Hill is always hopping. I find it to be, well, Really Rather Good!

• Visited June 2014
Annette S, Owner at Really Rather Good, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you for your kind comments. We do try hard to produce good quality products. The view, as you say, is great. I hope we will see you again in the future, perhaps July 4th!!