“Excellent food, excellent value”
Review of Gastrono-me

Gastrono-me
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Gastronome-me is a vibrant and eclectic casual restaurant. Serving early breakfast, brunch and lunch. Inspired by flavours from around the globe.
Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, excellent value”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

A charming deli / cafe serving lunches and coffees.

We only called in for a coffee when out shopping but were tempted by the well priced delights behind the counter. The staff were friendly and efficient and we were so impressed that we bought more to take home for dinner!

My only criticism: you need more room so that more people can enjoy eating in!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Eric E

Norfolk
“wonderful cafe' and Deli in Bury St Edmunds suffolk”
Reviewed 17 November 2012

If you are in Bury St. Edmunds Suffolk then venture down St. Johns street and you will find Gastrono-me a delightful Cafe' and Deli. Beautiful artisan breads, wonderful salads and savoury delights. Then there is the vast array of scrummy cakes all to eat in or take away. They serve the best coffee in Bury St. Edmunds. Treat yourself you won't be disappointed. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank BartieNorfolk
Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Gastrono-me - 2 St John's Street Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 1SQ”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Delicious delicatessen/bakery/patisserie with a few tables for eating in. Very tasty, beautifully served by very friendly proprietors. The scones, cheese or fruit, were to die for, and a cafetiere of coffee per person was a real pleasure! Thoroughly recommend this place for snack or light lunch of the fare which you can eat in or buy to take away.

• Visited November 2012