“Tasty Lunch selection”
Review of Gastrono-me

Gastrono-me
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Gastronome-me is a vibrant and eclectic casual restaurant. Serving early breakfast, brunch and lunch. Inspired by flavours from around the globe.
“Tasty Lunch selection”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We had a delicious lunch here,the owners obviously take pride in their ingredients and the choices were excellent,The portions are generous and the bread good.A great place for lunch where everyone can have what they want and not be tied to a rigid menu.Friendly an dwelcoming.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank mc m

“Just go! Delicious!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Friendly atmosphere and staff.
All the food is home made and tasty. Their bread is particularly good.
The only problem is that you may have to wait for a table.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Suffolk_punched
Norwich
“The best food ever!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

It is hard to describe just how amazing the food was in this restaurant! We were lured in by the sight of a tasty looking deli and gladly took up the offer of a table. I then ordered the pork meat balls which were served with salad and sour bread. It looked great and tasted great, one of the best meals I have ever had! I loved every single mouthful!! My partner had trio of bruschetta which she also said tasted amazing. The service was relaxed and friendly and the restaurant ambience was lovely and chilled. A wonderful experience and we will be back!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank AndyGC
“Lovely Cake”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We had some cake which we took away, service was good and cake really nice. My only negative is an industry thing were I think price of cakes etc are high.

I would go back again for a treat.

1 Thank Adam K
“A deli-restaurant that is hard to beat”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Britain's high street's are deluged by cookie-cutter coffee shops and drab cafe's, so a deli-restaurant is always an interesting bolt-hole. This one, however boasts a lot more than you might expect. Ooooodles of personality. The quirky mix of Ikea bookshelves and local art, set to the soft beats of some jazz classics gives an interesting backdrop to a most beautiful and lavish display of cakes, pastries and deli delights. Everything is enticing, well presented and lovingly cherished by the boss who was a joy to chat to (and was only too keen to let our eldest try some of his excellent cheeses).

Lunch was fantastic and at £34 for 3.5 of us (minor is only 14months but still smashed through the best part of a croque monsieur) it represented good value. The ingredients were fantastic, the flavours excellent - as casual dining goes - this is a benchmark to judge by. Oh - and be careful with the Portuguese Custard Tarts - one is simply not enough. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2014