“Closed”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Josef's Vegetarian Cafe has closed.
But I have to write 100 words minimum.

1  Thank jaygeebse
There are newer reviews for Josef's Vegetarian Cafe

Reviewed 27 July 2013

This restaurant was Bury's only vegetarian eatery and was also very tasty and so was quite popular. However, for some unknown reason they chose not to open in the evenings which is why I imagine it has closed.

1  Thank adam m
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I enjoyed a lovely lunch here with two friends a couple of months ago and have really been looking forward to bringing other friends here. The food was very tasty and the atmosphere cosy and friendly. The décor had character and the prices were reasonable. Neither myself nor my friends are vegetarian but the place looked so nice we felt we had to try it, and were not disappointed. I am sorry and a little surprised to hear that it has had to close due to financial difficulties (according to their website), as they seemed to be doing a very healthy trade the afternoon I was there. I wish them good luck in their future ventures.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Looking for a vegetarian restaurant that caters for lactose - intolerant and gluten free palates? Josefs is just the place. It is comfortable and has a family feel. Although not a vegetarian the ambience of the cafe makes a very relaxing experience. Josef is a young amiable well-spoken lad (man) who makes you feel as if you are a guest in his home. The family also abound in good works - they help horses in need and welcome support with that too.I thoroughly enjoyed my break there on Bury's Whitsun Fayre.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I visited Josef's on Sunday, the food arrived reasonable promptly and whilst looking presentable lacked any real flavour. A most disappointing meal that was extremely expensive which I had expected at least to be adequate.
The cafe needs to invest to improve the kitchen and seating area which looked tired and more so the loo upstairs.

1  Thank 555TDK