Stayed a couple of nights, hotel well situated just a short walk into Bury town centre. We were allocated a garden room. ( Two blocks of ground floor rooms opposite each other with courtyard)
Room was spacious and clean however bathroom lacked care and attention in some areas ie chipped bath surround. The biggest fault was the lack of sound proofing with adjoining rooms. We had an end room so only had one adjoining wall but it became obvious that just normal talking and moving about was easily transmitted through the wall.
Breakfast was good & staff helpful & polite. Would visit again but avoid garden room at all cost !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the main route into Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, this 36 room hotel is hidden behind its Grade 2 listed walls, a stones throw from the city centre. We have a good reputation as a quality venue within East Anglia and our location makes us the ideal base for weekend breaks in the area. We are well served by the A14, two junctions (42 and 43) are just five minutes drive away, and together with our free parking for over 50 cars, we welcome both residential and non-residential guests for midweek stopovers, conferences and meetings. We pride ourselves in our customer service and staff endeavour to look after your every need. Our commitment to a high attention to detail is key to your comfort and well being. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Priory Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Bury St Edmunds
- Best Western Priory Hotel Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk