“Amazing experience, everyone should try it.”
Review of Wizard Balloons

Wizard Balloons
More attraction details
Owner description: Wizard Balloon Flights are the only independent Balloon Flight operator in East Anglia. We offer flights from our launch sites in East Anglia drifting over the counties of Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire. We are a family owned business and pride ourselves on offering all our customers a friendly, personal and professional service.
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Ballon trip was arranged as a special Birthday treat with a bunch of friends.It was an amazing experience. Ben and his team were very professional. Every thing was explained to us all before take off. Our Safety was top of Ben's list. We all had a fabulous time. It truly was an memorable evening. I haven't stopped talking about it. If you are looking to book a Ballon Trip I would highly recommend Wizard Balloons
Trudi Nicoll - Balloon trip 5/8/2014.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I had the most fabulous experience with Wizard Balloons, never done this before but would recommend Wizard Balloons. It was so exciting and the crew organizing our ride were very professional and made our trip the most memorable ever.

Thanks again
Sharon Sheargold

Reviewed 28 July 2014

had a amazing time very professional and looked after me had a lot of cancelations but well worth it in the end and have to think of safety thank you

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I just wanted to say “thank you” for a fantastic balloon flight from Nowton Park on Monday 21st July 2014.
It really was an experience of a life time!
I thought your whole set up was very professional and it was clear that safety was taken very seriously. You were all very friendly and an evening I won’t forget for a long time.
It was wonderful to see the county I live in from the air on such a warm summer evening.
I would definitely love to do it all again! thank you very much.
Paul Coe

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Amazing flight me and my mrs absolutely loved every second of it especially landing so much fun and memories to last for a life time with a signed certificate will definitely do it again sometime thank you again to all the crew at wizzard balloons

Ben P, Owner at Wizard Balloons, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your review. I'm glad that yourself and Cherie enjoyed your flight with us and hopefully we'll see you again some day.