“Don`t be put off by the exterior - it`s a real gem!”
Review of Graze Kitchen & Bar - CLOSED

Graze Kitchen & Bar
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: informal small plate dining in a relaxed modern setting housed in a 16th century house in the heart of Bury St. Edmunds. There is a Cocktail bar, a private dining room and a meeting room.
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We were staying nearby and needed somewhere for our evening meal and had looked at several places. Although the exterior looks a bit run down we were very attracted by the menu so decided to give it a go and were delighted we did. The interior is very pleasant, the service friendly and efficient and the food a bit out of the ordinary, beautifully presented and absolutely delicious. We couldn`t fault it.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Visited here a couple of weeks a group of 10 friends. We had arranged to have the private room and opted for their wave system of dining (essentially a set menu of many small plates that keep coming out). Well the food was fantastic, enjoyed by all, and the service was also very good. Would thoroughly recommend. Best meal we've had in a long time and something a bit different from the norm.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

It was my first time eating at Graze, and I loved the look of the menu. I ordered three small plates which came out one at a time, which was good as I thought they were all going to come out at once. The food was all really tasty, and the waiter was really friendly and helpful. However, when I got home that evening I had a stomach ache, and was up all night with food poisoning. It was absolutely horrible. It carried on the next morning and stopped me from being able to go to work, and as a part time waitress I don't get sick leave pay. I emailed Graze to explain this to them, and never received any acknowledgement or apology from them.

I find that lack of any sort of customer service totally unacceptable and think people should be wary of this restaurant as they could also be unfortunate enough to get food poisoning, and then completely ignored when you try and tell them.

7  Thank Suffolkfoody
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Brilliant service, and amazing food. These guys can't do enough for you. We had the private room for a small wedding dinner and it was spot-on. Mushroom started, with Steak main. Highly recommended!!

Thanks for a great afternoon from the whole party.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Ate here last year and it was amazing!
Returned last week expecting similar but was thoroughly disappointed with food. Overlooked meat balls and tandoori chicken. The restaurant wasn't busy so I'm not sure why the quality of food was sub-standard.
On a positive, the staff were very friendly and service was good.
Unfortunately I won't be returning :(