“Great food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Really enjoyed our meal at the Voujon , all fresh tasty food , good prices and lovely and clean . Staff service very good , the guy who showed us to our table and serving behind the bar needs to be more customer friendly and smile , overall really good and will return .

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Voujon is a lovely, clean and cosy restaurant. the staff are all very polite and talkative making Voujon very welcoming.

the food was really good, the pilau rice, poppadoms and naan all seemed fresh. my jalfrezi had just the right amount of heat and had plenty of lamb and chilli.

the price for the meal was very reasonable and for a monday night they had several tables booked which is always a good sign.

will certainly return

Reviewed 2 June 2014

On arrival we received a very friendly welcome and were shown to our table. My starter of lamb chops was well cooked, delicately spiced and very tasty.
I had a fish curry for the main course which again was carefully spiced which allowed the flavour of the fish to shine through. my only criticism would be that I wish that they had left the fish in slightly larger chunks. My fellow diners choices of chicken pasanda and chicken korma were well cooked also.
One thing I found odd was that we were not offered deserts or coffee at the end of the meal. As this was our first visit I am unsure if this is usual or not. The wine list was adequate and very reasonably priced. I noted that there were a couple of largers available on draft.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We tried this for the first time having read good reviews on Trip Advisor. We had a good meal, my prawn puri starter was particularly delicious. The lamb saag was also very tasty. We ordered poppadums, two starters, two main dishes, three side dishes, two beers for my husband, two glasses of wine for me plus a bottle of sparkling water and the bill was less than £50! This is definitely going on our list of regular places to visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went with another family on a Saturday night and had a really positive experience. Two of us are vegetarian and 5 meat-eaters and all of our meals were hot and served together. Service was excellent and food was certainly very good. Would highly recommend.