“Great meal and excellent service”

Voujon Indian Cuisine
Ranked #11 of 205 Restaurants in Bury St Edmunds
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great meal and excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I went to the restaurant with my family. We ordered a started which was a good portion and the mains were amazing! The portions were perfect and infact we ordered too much. The everything was great and the service was excellent. There was a great buzz and would recommend this place to anyone! It's my new favorite curry house. You will not be disappointed.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Completely Happy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had just left a wedding in Bury st Edmonds and he was still hungry. We actually chose this place at random and it was pretty busy when we went in but we only waited about 3 minutes for a table. It is a small restaurant but you don't feel crowded at the lighting was quite romantic. The staff is all indian and their service was above my expectations. They were actually very charming. They were able to fulfill special orders with a smile and we recieved meals that were simply excellent. I have never said this about a restaurant in my life. The prices were very good. My husband ordered 2 beers and we each had an entrée and appetizer, £29 total. We have found our favorite place!

Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom
“excellent Indian Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

The voujon is a great little Indian in BSE, waiters are always well presented and happy to greet you, the resturant is quite small but i feel this gives you a better service from the staff who are always more than happy to wait on you all night, the decor is authentic and areas are clean, the food is excellent a decent curry always hot an spicy nothing is thinned out, great service, great food and well priced!!!! in my mind this is the best Indian in BSE rightnow, the Onebull public house is just up the street which is always worth a visit after your curry.

• Visited June 2014
Newmarket, United Kingdom
“Stylish but authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

My first trip was the 20th June the night before my wedding with my mum as we were staying in bury.... We were greeted by friendly proffessional and very well dressed waiters! Indian is my all time favourite meal and i have had many in Liverpool, York, newcastle, London and i have to say this is the best one i have had ever!!! I had the chicken bhuna it was full of flavour all the dishes came out hot with nice hot plates the poppadoms are light and crispy and fresh! They cut the naan up for you which i much prefer and its more elegant! And best of all its suprisingly well priced i would probs pay double which I have done in the past for a lot worse meals.... My 2nd visit was the 5th July before my birthday with my new husband and again i was amazed!! And have totally converted him from his normal indian in newmarket!!!! I cant stop telling people its the place to go the atmosphere is great and the best Irish coffee i have had also.... Will be returning as much as poss!!! Keep it up guys well done

• Visited July 2014
Bath, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Great food, good value, fantastic service, good atmosphere, really enjoyed our meal at Voujon this evening.

1 Thank DB_BATH_UK