“Americanized Restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Americanized Restaurant”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

After recently moving to the UK, this restaurant was a God-send. The food is very good, although the portions are not really that shareable. I would definitely recommend to anyone though!!

Visited November 2013

Suffolk, United Kingdom
“Regular customers! (:”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend always go in there the staff are consistent friendly and always match food requaments as my boyfriend has a plan burger and beans it always comes back how he asked it is also definitely worth the money! (:

1 Thank Anneh1695
Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom
“great start to the day”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

The whole extended family met for breakfast @ 9.30am today. Great venue, something for everyone. Slight criticism was that the childrens' food did not come out first, and with the large party by the time we had all sat down and placed the orders etc. the little children could have done with theirs first. we had a 3, 4, 6 year old as well as teenagers. Good value, and service generally, and breakfasts cooked well.

“Regular customer :)”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Went new years day for my daughters birthday, was busy and was told would be a half hour wait, shame tables aren't cleaned as soon as customers left as people could be seated sooner, had a buzzer and sat at bar, was 15min wait which was great, waiter was awesome and brought a sorbet with a candle for my daughter, very helpful to the allergies we have, we will keep returning :)

Suffolk, United Kingdom
“Great food, service and atmosphere!! Recommend to anyone :-)”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I often go to pub restaurants with my family but this time (new years day) we decided to go to Frankie & Bennys, and I'm so glad we did! Myself, my partner and our 3 young children were looked after beautifully, the waitress was great with our children, very chatty and friendly, she also helped us in what we were ordering and recommended the most amazing Philly cheese burger, and from the cheap lunch menu too! Even though it was very busy our food (all 3 courses) came in good time and the brownies we had for dessert were to die for!! We were even given a booklet of vouchers with our bill to use in the new year .......I will definatly be returning to do so!! :-)