“Better since refurbishment”

Ranked #88 of 219 Restaurants in Bury St Edmunds
Price range: US$10 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: ASK Italian in Bury St Edmunds is a place for great food and warm service. Think fresh bread made to tear and share. A glass of fine wine worth deserving of your time. Delicious main dishes prepared the traditional way. Everything we know and love about Italian food is served straight to your table.
Reviewed 6 May 2014

More comfortable dining since the refurbishment. There is also a better choice on the menu. The staff were particularly good this time around.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Had been on a couple of occasions at Lunchtime. Always had nice hot food.
Therefore an evening meal had to be tried, I am happy to say I was not disappointed.
The service was excellent, attentive staff who made sure everything was OK without pestering ( I can't bear it, if every 5 mins I'm asked "Is everything all right"
Our order was taken but not rushed as I could not make up my mind.
The food was hot and tasted fresh, all three courses went down well with a couple of glasses of wine.
We were not hassled to leave our table and had a relaxing chat before departing.
The restaurant clean and welcoming.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

After not been (myself) for a few years I was unsure how the food would be. However I was pleasantly surprised and the food was lovely. Service from the servers were very attentive and for a large grouo of us we all had a lovely time at our colleagues leaving meal. We didn't feel rushed to leave either so Will definitely return very soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Poped in sunday evening after a trip to the cinema.Service was friendly but when the food came i noticed the kids starters were terrible and the salads we had ordered were just ok.The carrots on the kids starters had dirty black marks on as they had not been peeled properly and the mayo dip had obviously been used more than once. We were not charged for the childrens meals but we wont be coming back .

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

The place is nice and the food is great. The staff is friendly, vwry quick taking and serving orders.