“Lovely stay”

Brett Farm Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lavenham
Brett Farm Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 8 Lavenham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We give Brett Farm 10 out of 10!!
Friendly hosts.
Lovely room and ensuite.
Top quality bed linin etc.
Delicious breakfast.
£80 for double room.
You do need to pay in cash, Atm machine available in the co-op mini market.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tshine052

Reviewed 7 June 2013

My brother, my husband and myself have just spent three nights in this excellent B&B The rooms and ensuites were spacious and spotlessly clean. Was very quite and peaceful. The horses in the paddocks outside our rooms were an added bonus. The host was very friendly and we had a more than adequate substantial breakfast, that lasted us all day. Excellent location, just 5 minutes walk into the centre of Lavenham. Would recommend to family, single or couples. We will definitely go back again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Marie G
Reviewed 1 June 2013

This was one of the more reasonable B&Bs in Lavenham and is in a gorgeous location on the river down a little road just outside the main village. We did get lost trying to find it as the road is unmarked so don't rely on your Sat Nav or nokia drive app to get you all the way there. Keep the number of the B&B to hand so you can call for directions if you get lost. Our double room was lovely with a nice ensuite, although the shower isn't very powerful. The owners were very friendly and breakfast was delicious. They have a lovely dog called Daisy who enjoys a fuss and around 7 very pretty ponies. The grassy area in front of the river was a very nice place to sit and have a read. Just remember to take enough cash as they dont take cards and there is only one ATM in Lavenham which was broken while we were there. The Londis near the Guildhall does offer cashback though if you get stuck and is only about a 5 minute walk from the farm. I would definitely stay in this B&B again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the double overlooking the river which was very nice
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Stephanie R
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Nice enough establishment, big bedroom. Only average though as water pressure in shower was poor, owners grand kids far too noisy in the afternoon when we tried to relax before heading back out for a meal. Full English was tasty but more of a half English. Only bacon, eggs, mushroom and tomatoes. No sausage, no beans no fried bread. £80 was a bit steep.

Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank MKDons66
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Hard to fault this excellent B&B in a delightful location overlooking the River Brett surrounded by horses in the paddocks.5 minutes walk from centre of village.Substantial breakfast after a comfortable night's sleep.All areas of this accomodation are spotless-would recommend for single or family stay.

Room Tip: Single and family rooms all have good outlooks and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank SIMON W
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I had a great stay here. The hosts are very friendly and helpful. The location is superb - nice and quiet on the very outskirts of the village in a semi-rural location next to a stream but within walking distance of the best historical village/town in the country!
My room was large as was the ensuite bathroom and spotlessly clean throughout. I had a little patio area of my own and garden to enjoy the good weather.
The bed was nice and firm - just how I like them. I had a superb sleep here (I am a light sleeper and this is usually a problem when I go away from home).
The breakfast was excellent too.
What more can I say - the proof on how good a B&B was is whether I would return? And my answer is absolutely! I intend to come back here regularly!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank UncleBarbar
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Stayed for one night in this lovely B&B on the edge of Lavenham. Comfortable beds, spotless room, helpful host and good breakfast in the morning. Only qualm is not taking cards (this was not mentioned on the website or in any comminications), though there is a free cash machine in town.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank ral32
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lavenham
Swan Hotel & Spa Lavenham
The Bull
The Bull
#1 of 3 in Long Melford
The Great House Hotel & Restaurant
The Angel Hotel
The Angel Hotel
#3 of 8 in Lavenham

Been to Brett Farm Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!