Stayed for a Saturday evening, shown to a beautiful room (no 4) in the roof space , lots of space. Two windows ,one looking over the rear and the other over the Square, so plenty of air flow. If you are into Beams, as I am, terrific. comfortable bed and sofa, coffee making machine , complementary decanter of sherry, (nice touch) . it was Fathers day weekend so evening service very busy, no worries the staff were marvelous, food to die for, wine by the glass, carafe or bottle, The last time I had food this good was at Mariners (Neptune Quay Ipswich) , oh silly me , they have the same owner as the Great house ! Now the all important question,,, will I recommend to others and return again,,,Most definitely !!! Thank you Thierry and your Staff, you made are Anniversary very special .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Great House Hotel and Restaurant in Lavenham is located in the heart of Suffolk, offering unmatched service and luxurious accommodation. The hotel has recently undergone a complete re-fit which has raised the bar to an even higher level. It is an unparalleled experience of exquisite French style and flair, perfectly matched to the heart of English village life offering the best in style and comfort with character and warmth. AA 5 Star Restaurant with Rooms - Inspector's choice. AA 3 rosette Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Lavenham Great House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavenham Great House Hotel And Restaurant
- Lavenham Great House Hotel & Restaurant Suffolk