The Angel Hotel(Lavenham)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$182
The Black Lion(Long Melford)
US$164
The Bull(Long Melford)(Great Value!)
US$95
The Crown Hotel(Long Melford)
US$118
US$115
Hotels.com
US$110
US$92
The Mill Hotel(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$74
Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa(Leavenheath)(Great Value!)
US$126
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$127
1,354 results
All reviewsgallery restaurantafternoon teabeautiful hotelold buildingmain restaurantsuffolk breakfastvenisonlow beamslounge areajunior suitesconesthe ground floorold worldspecial occasionpublic areasbirthday treatevening meal
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

My wife and I visited here with friends and was so happy to say the least . This is a beautiful building and the staff are first class . We will be back and would definitely recommend .
The surrounding area is beautiful and has some very quaint shops and tea cafés. It's very relaxing and cozy .

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
JaneLarcombeBDM, Director of Sales at Swan Hotel & Spa Lavenham, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

We value customer feedback and appreciate your comments - thank you. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

We had our intimate wedding yesterday at the hotel, from booking the venue until we checked out, it was easy and very professional. The food was beautiful and the staff were brilliant. They helped the day run smoothly. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Keira

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Many thanks for your kind feedback and we were delighted to be able to help make your big day a very special occasion. I'll ensure that your comments are passed on to Kate Bourdillon, our Wedding Coordinator.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

Have recently returned from a wonderful weekend at this beautiful Hotel and Spa. Had a great time! Lovely period property that dates back to the early and late 1400s, grade one listed, full of atmosphere and professional and friendly service to match.Excellent value for money, we had a Constable Suit which was very comfortable, spacious, had all the facilities you need including free wifii with plenty of soft fluffy towels and gallons of hot water on demand. We ate in the Gallery Restaurant each of the two evenings and the food was absolutely magnificent! Add in a very extensive wine list with prices to match all pockets and efficient and friendly service and you have all the makings of a lovely evening, which indeed we had. My wife went to the fairly new spa attached to the Hotel, had a massage and said it was the best massage she had ever had, and she has had some over the years believe me, not over the top prices as well! All of the staff we encountered were lovely and friendly but special thanks to Harriet on Reception, Becky Head Receptionist, Judith in the Restaurant, John the Food and Beverage Manager and Paul the Porter who took our bags to our room whilst giving us a fascinating insite to the history of the building. We left feeling totally relaxed and refreshed! Our sincere thanks to everyone at this lovely Hotel, we will indeed be back!

Room Tip: Go for one of the three Suites or the Gainsborough Rooms for space and location.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

We're delighted that you enjoyed your experience at The Swan and thank you so much for taking the time to share your review.

I have passed on your comments to the team, who will be thrilled. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

We can not fault this place, from our wedding to numerous hotel stays, to the food and the amazing service. All is great and the new addition of the spa is a bonus, but make sure you book in advance as it is very popular. The treatment I had was the best of any spa I ave been too!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, it is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Firstly the building itself is lovely with exposed beams not only on the outside but inside as well, first impression was great. I was immensely impressed with their décor and was tastefully furnished bearing in mind how old the building is.
The afternoon Tea in the gallery room was perfect excellent service by all staff, and if you wanted extra you just had to ask nothing was a problem to them. A very slow and relaxed atmosphere was within the whole building. All in all a great afternoon visit.
Next time we visit I will stay overnight . Anyone who is interested do not think about it just boo it you will have a good experience as we have. Enjoy.

Room Tip: Will let you know when we stay next.
Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
JaneLarcombeBDM, Director of Sales at Swan Hotel & Spa Lavenham, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review via Trip Advisor.

We welcome customer comments and yours are so kind, thank you. We're delighted to hear that your visit was enjoyable and we look forward to welcoming you back again.