The Angel Hotel(Lavenham)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$182
The Black Lion(Long Melford)
US$164
The Bull(Long Melford)(Great Value!)
US$95
The Crown Hotel(Long Melford)
US$118
US$115
Travelocity
US$110
US$92
The Mill Hotel(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$74
Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa(Leavenheath)(Great Value!)
US$126
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$127
Travelocity
1,354 results
All reviewsgallery restaurantafternoon teabeautiful hotelold buildingmain restaurantsuffolk breakfastvenisonlow beamslounge areajunior suitesconesthe ground floorold worldspecial occasionpublic areasbirthday treatevening meal
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Third year running my daughter has treated me to the Swan for a High Tea as a mothers day gift.My daughter had the same from my Grandson,and her friend also from her two sons.Just lovely the three of us were together.We were in the large room this time and above in the Minstrel Gallery there was a gentleman playing a piano which was really lovely.Staff are really friendly,and sandwiches,scones cakes and lovely individual trifles all just lovely.Afterwards we took our coffee into the garden which was a really nice finish to our afternoon.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
JaneLarcombeBDM, Director of Sales at Swan Hotel & Spa Lavenham, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

We value customer feedback and appreciate your comments - thank you. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time at The Swan.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

My wife treated me to a night at the Swan and i must say the place was fantastic with the staff very helpful and curtious. the Quaint rooms were all ful of character and spotless clean . The restaurant was first class with great selection of menu and fresh food well presented could not fault any of it . great venue have to treat my wife to a couple of days there later on in the year .

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience at The Swan and we look forward to welcoming you back again, when you treat your Wife later in the year.

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Picturesque Lavenham is a wonderful village where antique shops and walks though the countryside are only bettered by a stay at the Swan. The 400 year old accommodation really takes you back to that period with creaky floors and in some places very small doors. In fact you'll find most of main road of the same period.

The restaurant is cosy with plenty of personal space and the food is wonderful.

Let's put it this way we have only been there 6 times in the last 10 years and we'll keep going back. A really special treat!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for your kind review. We value customer feedback and appreciate your comments - thank you so much. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

My wife and I visited here with friends and was so happy to say the least . This is a beautiful building and the staff are first class . We will be back and would definitely recommend .
The surrounding area is beautiful and has some very quaint shops and tea cafés. It's very relaxing and cozy .

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

We value customer feedback and appreciate your comments - thank you. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

We had our intimate wedding yesterday at the hotel, from booking the venue until we checked out, it was easy and very professional. The food was beautiful and the staff were brilliant. They helped the day run smoothly. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Keira

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Many thanks for your kind feedback and we were delighted to be able to help make your big day a very special occasion. I'll ensure that your comments are passed on to Kate Bourdillon, our Wedding Coordinator.