1,465 results
All reviews gallery restaurant afternoon tea beautiful hotel brasserie menu suffolk breakfast main restaurant old building sorbet lounge area venison junior suite low beams first class the ground floor scones birthday treat public areas
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Third year running my daughter has treated me to the Swan for a High Tea as a mothers day gift.My daughter had the same from my Grandson,and her friend also from her two sons.Just lovely the three of us were together.We were in the large room this time and above in the Minstrel Gallery there was a gentleman playing a piano which was really lovely.Staff are really friendly,and sandwiches,scones cakes and lovely individual trifles all just lovely.Afterwards we took our coffee into the garden which was a really nice finish to our afternoon.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
JaneLarcombeBDM, Director of Sales at Swan Hotel & Spa Lavenham, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

We value customer feedback and appreciate your comments - thank you. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time at The Swan.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

My wife treated me to a night at the Swan and i must say the place was fantastic with the staff very helpful and curtious. the Quaint rooms were all ful of character and spotless clean . The restaurant was first class with great selection of menu and fresh food well presented could not fault any of it . great venue have to treat my wife to a couple of days there later on in the year .

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience at The Swan and we look forward to welcoming you back again, when you treat your Wife later in the year.

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Picturesque Lavenham is a wonderful village where antique shops and walks though the countryside are only bettered by a stay at the Swan. The 400 year old accommodation really takes you back to that period with creaky floors and in some places very small doors. In fact you'll find most of main road of the same period.

The restaurant is cosy with plenty of personal space and the food is wonderful.

Let's put it this way we have only been there 6 times in the last 10 years and we'll keep going back. A really special treat!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Many thanks for your kind review. We value customer feedback and appreciate your comments - thank you so much. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

My wife and I visited here with friends and was so happy to say the least . This is a beautiful building and the staff are first class . We will be back and would definitely recommend .
The surrounding area is beautiful and has some very quaint shops and tea cafés. It's very relaxing and cozy .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

We value customer feedback and appreciate your comments - thank you. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

We had our intimate wedding yesterday at the hotel, from booking the venue until we checked out, it was easy and very professional. The food was beautiful and the staff were brilliant. They helped the day run smoothly. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Keira

Trip type: Travelled with family

Many thanks for your kind feedback and we were delighted to be able to help make your big day a very special occasion. I'll ensure that your comments are passed on to Kate Bourdillon, our Wedding Coordinator.