The Angel Hotel(Lavenham)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$182
The Black Lion(Long Melford)
US$164
The Bull(Long Melford)(Great Value!)
US$95
The Crown Hotel(Long Melford)
US$118
US$115
Hotels.com
US$110
US$92
The Mill Hotel(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$74
Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa(Leavenheath)(Great Value!)
US$126
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$127
Travelocity
1,354 results
All reviewsgallery restaurantafternoon teabeautiful hotelold buildingmain restaurantsuffolk breakfastvenisonlow beamslounge areajunior suitesconesthe ground floorold worldspecial occasionpublic areasbirthday treatevening meal
Reviewed 3 June 2016

I live locally and this morning used Weavers Spa for the first time, the therapist, Kitty, facial and whole experience was superb. It is so calm and unhurried and I feel totally relaxed and satisfied. Having used Spas both locally and in various parts of the country I would rate this as way ahead of them all. I will certainly go back very soon.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
JaneLarcombeBDM, Director of Sales at Swan Hotel & Spa Lavenham, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Weavers' House Spa and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. I will ensure that your feedback is shared with the spa team, who will be thrilled.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Stayed a Saturday night (most other hotels would not allow us to stay one night over a week-end). Pleasant room but very warm. Luckily we were on the first floor so able to open our windows. Our friends were on the ground floor so couldn't as Hotel in the high street. There were electric fans in the room but you would not want them on overnight. Bed very comfortable. Bathroom rather small but lovely shampoos etc. Breakfast in the gallery room was good. Unusual not to have fruit and cereals on display but brought to us by very helpful waitress. Shame not to have used more original beams when rebuilding the room after the fire. Ghastly modern chairs in the open plan eating area. However, would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Not ground floor.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
JaneLarcombeBDM, Director of Sales at Swan Hotel & Spa Lavenham, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor.

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your kind comments.

For potential visitors reading this, breakfast is served at tables to all of our guests (residents and non-residents) and a selection of cereals are available, on the breakfast menu for our guests to choose from. Following the cereals/fresh fruit course, guests can then choose from the hot breakfast selection. In addition, toast, freshly squeezed fruit juices, teas & coffees are served to guests too.

We have never experienced a fire at The Swan, so we're not sure which room you're referring to, as not having original beams. However, the Gallery Restaurant was constructed 50 years ago and opened in November 1965. 400 tonnes of English Oak were used, to construct the Gallery Restaurant and for the other refurbishments, which were carried out at the same time.

Thank you again for taking time to submit your review and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

We have stayed at the swan with our children before

We had taken them Glamping in Suffolk and on the last day of the holiday our car broke down and we needed a place to stay

We ended up at the Swan in there honeymoon suite and got cracking with room service and relaxing

The shower was wonderful after Glamping it up in the woods elsewhere

The staff here are the most friendly and hard working I have come across I work in hospitality and leisure and would hire any one of the staff here in a heart beat.

Becky on reception who took the call the first time we stayed remembered us this time round as did Alex at the Restaraunt and made us feel extremely welcome once again.

Again we stayed in the bridal suite and totally chilled out with our children.

The food was very good and they accommodate children well with food and also in making them feel welcome too

With so much beauty around you in historic Lavenham and a Team of great staff at this gorgeous hotel you are on to a winner staying at the Swan.

11/10 all the way

We look forward to stay no.3

Carol, Karl and Family X

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Dear Carol, Karl and family

Thank you so very much for your kind feedback, this is very much appreciated. We're so pleased to hear that you all enjoyed yourselves and we very much look forward to seeing you, when you visit next time.

We value customer feedback and yours will mean the world to the team, when they receive it from me today. Thank you again.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

I apologise for having troubled the staff one morning recently. I only wanted to buy a gift voucher as a presentation that lunch time. I waited until 11.15 before going to Reception, in the mistaken opinion that they would have finished checking out guests by then.
I was told quite bluntly that, although they would do it on this occasion, I really should only come in the afternoon if I wanted to give them more of my money another time.

I am so sorry for the inconvenience that I caused.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
JaneLarcombeBDM, Director of Sales at Swan Hotel & Spa Lavenham, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

I am alarmed to read your review and on behalf of The Swan, I apologise unreservedly. This is certainly not the service we want our customers to experience. I would like to find out more details, ie. the date of your visit and who you spoke to. Could I therefore please trouble you to send me an email, to the address below, with these details.

For anyone reading this message, gift vouchers can be purchased via our website, without the need to visit the hotel in person.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

A beautiful hotel, retains the history but has all the modern features required. I had the single room, so probably the smallest bedroom in the hotel, but very characterful, a comfortable bed and well appointed bathroom (and at a good rate for the quality of hotel). Although overlooking the road, which was a concern to start with, I had a very peaceful night's sleep - Lavenham is pretty sleepy. I also had dinner in the Gallery restaurant, and this too was excellent, in particular the lamb main (also enjoyed the ambiance with the pianist). Breakfast was also substantial with good quality ingredients. I didn't have time to enjoy the spa, but it looked modern with a sun terrace - so a good reason to come back again. The staff were all very friendly and helpful - loved it here and would highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

We value customer feedback and appreciate your comments - thank you.