“Sackville's Best By Far!”
Review of Chef's Menu - CLOSED

Chef's Menu
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Chef’s Menu is a casual fine dining restaurant providing great tasting food in a relaxed atmosphere.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Love this little restaurant! The food is excellent and well worth the wait. Best to make reservations ahead of time. The menu isn't huge but the quality is definitely above all others in the area! Prices are also very good! Great for family, business luncheons/dinners or a romantic meal with your significant other.

1  Thank Nancy M

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We have eaten here several times always good food.I had bacon wrapped chicken with basil and goat cheese it was very good.This is a place I will be going to again.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I have been to this restaurant many times and it is my go to place to take friends and family when they visit if we do not want to venture into Halifax. It is fine dining in Lower Sackville. The prices are a little expensive but the food is worth it. I have been for lunch and dinner. Their burger during burger week was fantastic and I hope they put the seasoned fries onto their menu. There is a good selection from sandwiches, burgers, salads, soups, seafood, chicken and steak. The gingerbread dessert is also fantastic. There is really something for everyone. I have had good service every time I have gone. It is a small place so make a reservation for Friday and Saturday nights so you are not disappointed.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We've been here twice in one week now having been living in Sackville for over two years and somehow not making it here to eat. Am now kicking myself for not knowing about this place when we had family over to visit.
The food is fantastic quality and well priced and they have a great selection of wine too. The wait staff have all been great and getting to chat to the chef after our meal was really nice too.
Worth every penny and I would recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Martin K
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We've been living in Lower Sackville for over two years now, and for two years we've been saying we should check this place out. It took the lure of Burger Week to finally get us there. And... wow! Not only was the burger itself out of this world (amazingly fresh flavours, perfect balance of toppings, yummy ciabatta bun), but the fries with red pepper and garlic were a unique surprise (my husband opted for regular fries... and gravy). The wine list is reasonable and offers good choice. The service was exactly as service should be. My only regret is that I was too stuffed to have dessert - because the dessert menu looks amazing. Oh and my other regret is that is took us this long to come here!

1  Thank AJM_13