“Never Disappoint!!”

Ranked #2 of 94 Restaurants in Newmarket
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Blending the robust flavours and fragrant spices of Far Eastern cooking, Sangdao showcases a lively, lavish setting in which to enjoy authentically exotic flavours. In a dramatic dining room filled with gilded artefacts and elegantly-dressed tables, guests can enjoy time-honoured main courses and delicious sharing platters. Bringing delicious Thai flavours to Newmarket, this family-run restaurant boasts a kitchen headed by some of the region's most talented chefs.
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I went there several times with my family. Their foods is outstanding and authentic like I used to try in Thailand. With helpful staff and superb quality of food, I recommend you when you go to Newmarket.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Friendly staffs, super nice environment and super tasty thai food I've ever had in the uk. +5 Stars!

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

I went there with my family on horse racing day without reservation and were lucky to get a table. We had "roasted duck with pineapple in plum sauce". It was fantastic. We recommend you this menu.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I went for a meal there with my familly and friends.I can recommend this resturant to anyone the service was great and food more than dalicious and the staff really friendly. every body had really good time !
I cant wait to come back soon

Reviewed 8 May 2014

The second best Thai restaurant in Newmarket is still a good bet if the more informal Thai Street Cafe is not your thing. Food is good quality and authentic, service friendly, but it's a bit expensive.

1  Thank Dave B