“My 40th birthday bash”

Best Western Heath Court Hotel
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Newmarket
“My 40th birthday bash”
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

I had my 40th birthday party at the Heath Court Hotel on new years eve. We had a table of 21 and the food and service was outstanding, the staff were very attentive throughout the whole evening. I stayed in one of the newly refurbished rooms whichwas amazing and had room service for breakfast which arrived on time with everything that was ordered.
I can't wait to return and see the when all the refurbishments are finished.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Newmarket, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We attended a party for New Years Eve party at the Heath Court Hotel. The service was excellent, all the staff were happy and couldn't do more for us from our welcome at reception to Sarah in the restaurant, even the Chefs serving us our delicious carvery. I asked for some crackling and the Chef personally bought it over for me! The disco was great fun and we all had a great time, we will definitely be booking again next year. Thank you everyone for a great start to the year.

Room Tip: I couldn't rate the bedrooms as only attending a party.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I spent my New Year's Eve at this hotel the food room and service was excellent most defiantly be returning in 2014 at some point I would recommend it to my friends and family . Many thanks to Robert ( manager ) and his staff for a most enjoyable evening added bonus there was a disco which topped the night off nicely .

• Stayed December 2013
Northampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 January 2014

new year at heath court very good food staff great could not do enough for us it was my sons 40 party we all had a great night once again thanks to robert manager and all his staff wish you all the best for

Lyon, France
Reviewed 31 December 2013

My days in Newmarket just made my trip to UK and were only complimented by my stay at Best Western Heath Court. In 7 weeks of travel it was the most pleasant hotel - the staff, service and accomodation were 5 star. Thankyou everyone involved - I really appreciated everything you did to make my stay so memorable. To say it is located in a wonderful position close to the heaths and gallops is an understatement..

Room Tip: Upgrade to the rolley mile suite was wonderful and much appreciated!!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Newmarket, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 December 2013

An excellent located hotel with very comfortable rooms and excellent friendly service. Staff go out of their way to be helpful The Breakfast is excellent value at £7.50 each.If available visitors are given an upgrade to aq larger room and some rooms look over the downs where the famous horses take their early exercise.Don't be put off by the 1960s exterior as it is excellent inside.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Gunnislake, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We have stayed several times at this hotel, usually over Christmas. We have always found the staff helpful and pleasant; nothing has changed. And they allow pets, which is important as we usually bring our dog. We also enjoy being so close to the Newmarket gallops where we watch the horses work some mornings. This year, we thought the restaurant was a bit better than it had been, but the rooms themselves were looking a bit tired. They are about to begin a revamp, however. We are very fond of this hotel for its location relative to people we visit when we stay there, and we enjoy both the gallops and the town of Newmarket, which has quite good food and shopping. There is nothing not to like, really, and a lot to enjoy. When the rooms are back up to standard, it might be unbeatable.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Also consider these accommodations in or near Newmarket
Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa
Travelodge Barton Mills
#2 of 2 in Barton Mills
Rosery Country House Hotel
Quy Mill Hotel & Spa, Cambridge, BW Premier Collection

Been to Best Western Heath Court Hotel? Share your experiences!