Best Western Heath Court Hotel
  • Restaurant
Cadogan Hotel(Newmarket)
White Hart Hotel(Newmarket)
  • Breakfast included
The Black Horse Inn(Swaffham Bulbeck)
Worlington Hall(Mildenhall)
Tuddenham Mill(Tuddenham)
View Hotel
All reviewshigh streetnice bathroomsingle roombusiness tripsuperior roomwithin easy walking distancevery pleasant staytwo night staystayed one nightsunday lunchbiscuitscar parkbreakfast was excellentcarveryhorsesrobertraces
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

I spent several weeks at this hotel in the last 2 months. The facilities are top notch. This hotel has some of the most comfortable beds I have slept on in a long time. The staff went out of their way to ensure I was pleased. I checked in late one Sunday evening, missed lunch and dinner, the staff made me a meal and brought it to my room. Breakfast was delicious, lots of choices, every request honored. I will definitely return.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
HeathCourtHotel, General Manager at Best Western Heath Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Heath Court, we do appreciate your feedback.

I am pleased to see that the Team consistently offered good service and were aware of your needs, and we made your stay with us a pleasurable one.

On behalf of the entire Team I look forward to welcoming you back to the BEST WESTERN Heath Court Hotel.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

A very nice hotel, clean and with very nice staff. Lovely big bedrooms and bathrooms. Plenty of hot water and fluffy towels.
However although the buffet breakfast was great I advise visitors to eat out for dinner which we found poor, although the wine was very good. Shame about dinner.
Excellent location for watching the gallops and the racing.

Room Tip: Go out for dinner. Some rooms have views of the gallops
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review the Heath Court and for your constructive feedback, I will address your comments with the Team.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

A Group of Family and Friends had a superb meal at this Hotel. With good parking facilities,very friendly helpful staff a pleasant and relaxed ambiance. I was also pleasantly surprised that the Restaurant and Bar and much of the Hotel have been altered and revamped to a high standard,we sat in a very intimate booth and didn't feel at all rushed and nothing was to much trouble for the staff, One of our party only eats chicken or turkey which was not on the carvery menu that day,the Chef especially cooked a chicken breast for her she stated that it tasted lovely and I have to say looked yummy. The meal was well priced and good value for the money. I would not hesitate to recommend the food at this Hotel and have gone back since and have equally excellent service and food

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Melanie S
HeathCourtHotel, General Manager at Best Western Heath Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Melanie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, it is always appreciated to learn that we are doing things right and that the Team were attentive and looked after you, as all our food is freshly prepared we always try to accommodate.

I am pleased that you like the look and feel of our newly refurbished public areas and I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you and your Family and Friends back to the Heath Court

Robert Nobbs

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Stayed for one night. Excellent location to New Market town.Having read some of the reviews on here before staying i was a little worried that we might have booked something awful.Some of the reviews i have found dont match with what we had.

The staff were extremely helpful and very pleasant, nothing was too much trouble. Our room was clean and comfortable no nasty smells either. The decor was clean and tidy. We dined here that evening and had a wonderful meal not into frozen chips so was glad they were home made. the coffee was good and plenty of it.

Breakfast the next morning was self service they actually cooked your eggs in front of you to which you could have any type again nothing was too much trouble. The quality of service and food was very good .

I for one would definately stay here again and certainly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
HeathCourtHotel, General Manager at Best Western Heath Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Kimbo,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Heath Court, and I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your kind feedback is greatly appreciated and I will pass your comments to the Team, who I am sure will be as pleased as I am that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I look forward to Welcoming you back to the BEST WESTERN Heath Court Hotel.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
HeathCourtHotel, General Manager at Best Western Heath Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014