- Comfortable beds
- Nice sized rooms and bathroom
- Right in town
- No free WiFi (30 minute limit - this is the 21st century!)
- The hotel has no parking. They lease some spaces in the multistory garage but it's first come first serve. Parking in Newmarket overall is poor. If you have a tall people carrier like we did then you're in trouble. It won't fit in the multistory and the spaces they told us might be available were always full. We were told to park in the Waitrose (grocery store) lot across the road, which we weren't thrilled about as they have a big sign saying cars parked there for more than 2 hours will get a 40 pound fine. They also lock the lot at night. And to complicate things, the first receptionist at the hotel said this was fine but the second said it was iffy. Not helpful.
- They have water pressure issues. Pressure can drop to zero in the shower, then shoot back up with scalding water. This was funny at first but got old fast.
The stay was OK overall, but next time I think I'll stay outside town or at a hotel with better park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A thoroughbred hotel just two miles down the road from the thrills of Newmarket Racecourses ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Newmarket Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newmarket Hotel Suffolk