“Brilliant 1st bike ride session” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mx Try Out

Mx Try Out
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Newmarket
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the fun and thrill of motocross. Learn how to ride a motocross bike for the first time in less than a day. No experience and no equipment required. Just bring yourself or come as a family. We have been introducing riders to this unique and exciting sport for over 20 years. You will learn on a closed circuit with a maximum of six riders per half-day session. Ages 7 + welcome. Open most weekends from March to November.
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Brilliant 1st bike ride session”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Dan is great at giving new starters the confidence to ride. Within 20 minutes my son was off and had the best experience every in a safe environment. We are booked for another go and would recommend this company.

Visited March 2014
DanParker934, Manager at Mx Try Out, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Many thanks for the positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

“great day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

My daughter loved this activity. great tuition in small groups . knowledgable and friendly staff. All the equipment supplied.

Visited May 2014
DanParker934, Manager at Mx Try Out, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
We're really glad your daughter enjoyed her session, in what turned out to be a girl's only group. They were a pleasure to teach,
Norwich
“an experience not to be missed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

With most other 'hobbies/sports' my 13yr old son gets involved in, I usually go overboard and buy all the kit and then he doesn't want to do it any more after a month or so!
But this time he can't get enough of MX Try Out!
He hassled me for ages to let him have a go at Moto Cross. I was quite anxious at first as I was worried about the safety aspect of this sport but with MX Tryout I needn't have worried! The 3 brothers that run it are absolutely brilliant - the safety of the riders is paramount to them and they explain everything in a patient, friendly manner. They supply all the kit so there is no extra outlay if your child just wants to try it. It's a fun full or half day and although quite physically demanding my son loves it and has got the bug! I can't praise it enough - plus it gives me a bargaining tool at home to get him to help more for this very enjoyable reward!
Parents stay and watch and there is a food outlet and toilet facilities plus a play area for any younger siblings at the Wildtracks site.

Visited March 2014
DanParker934, Manager at Mx Try Out, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Many thanks for the review. We're glad your son is enjoying the experience. Although we can't ever claim that motocross (or any other sport) is without risk, we try to minimise the risk without spoiling the enjoyment.