“Lovely” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Easton Farm Park

Easton Farm Park
Ranked #5 of 34 things to do in Woodbridge
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a children's open farm which has been operating for over 30 years - a great place for children to interact with animals.
Beccles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Lovely”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

A great day out for our 20 month old. So much to do for him. Animals to stroke and pet, things to play on, rides. Will definitely be visiting again.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

This is a good place for young children to visit, bit expensive to get in, but good fun for the little ones, my grandson is 4 and he had a great time, made even better by a young lad called Alfie who's mum and dad work there, he made friends with my grandson and took him round to show him all the things there. :-) all the staff were very friendly and made the whole thing worth while.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank sharon h
North London
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Excellent Place for Children”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

We visited Easton Park Farm on a drizzly intermittent pouring with rain day with a 3 and a half year old boy and a 9 month old baby.

As it was outside of school holidays and a bad weather day, there was only a handful of other visitors around. The staff could not have been more welcoming and friendly. Our Grandson was made to feel very special and enjoyed himself immensely on solo train, bug and pony rides.
I thoroughly recommend this attraction.

Visited May 2014
Ipswich, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Always a great day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

We always have a great day, and had even more fun visiting over Easter. As well as lots of well cared animals to look at, kids get lots of free rides. Bug pod ride, pony ride and adults can join them on the pony and cart and Thomas train rides. There are also soft play areas. There was a free Easter egg hunt to enjoy over Easter. There is also a tractor ride, with commentary! Both my children aged 12 and 6 love the park, and I enjoyed the see saw! You can feed the animals, pet the rabbits etc and meet the babies. The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful and food is reasonably priced. It never feels packed, even when busy. I would highly recommend for a great family day out

Visited April 2014
Ipswich, United Kingdom
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Greatly improved since our children were small”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

When our children were small this place was frankly useless. So when my wife persuaded me to take the grandchildren there on a Groupon I've got to be honest, I was more than a little skeptical.

However what a pleasant surprise. These days this is a very pleasant day out with the grandchildren indeed. Lots to see and do and pleanty to keep them occupied.

I reckon the upper age limit for kids to properly enjoy is (unless they're animal crazy) is probably 10ish. Our love the small things like collecting eggs and feeding the animals, and to be honest I found the whole day relaxing and pleasant (better than being shut up indoors with the little screamers!)

Thoroughly recommend in spring when there are lots of babies about (but not too busy)- is you can reasonably foresee good weather.

Visited April 2014