Stayed for Sunday night special deal (18th Sept 2011) This is a beautiful old building set in lovely grounds.The welcome at check in was courteous with our luggage taken for us as we were shown to our room.we had room 23 which was not huge,but has a modern bathroom and a lovely balcony overlooking the grounds.
Dinner was really nice,the dining room is really lovely,and the service was spot on.
Used the swimming pool whilst there,this is a nice facility and is set in what appears to be a converted barn situated just a few yards from the main building.
All in all,a great place to relax in very quiet surroundings and excellent service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four-star luxury hotel and spa offering an ideal base to explore the county of Suffolk - from the local Suffolk coast featuring popular destinations such as Southwold and Aldeburgh to Constable country visiting villages such as Flatford and Dedham. Steeped in history, the magnificent red brick Tudor building is over 500 years old and is complemented by the modern facilities of the newly refurbished Seckford Spa, adjacent to the main hotel building. Perfect for business or pleasure, the hotel is also a wonderful Suffolk wedding venue with acres of beautiful grounds and a lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Seckford Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seckford Hall Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Seckford Hall Hotel Woodbridge