I had a really lovely evening at Seckford Hall last night. I have always loved the magnificent house and setting, but now the food and atmosphere does it justice. The freshest fish I have had outside a Cornish fishing village and not a disappointing note throughout all four courses. The new menu is so attractive that I am lloking for excuses to keep going back and work my way through the choices. And afterwards the so relaxed atmosphere in that unique ancient sitting room, good coffee and attentive staff made us all very reluctant to leave. (Sorry, staff, if we kept you up). A perfect place now for private and business socialising. So good to see its potential being realised - with the best of the wonderful old being preserved and a modern approach to warm hospitaility carefully introduced. I feel as if a dear old friend has had a makeover and come out sparkling!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four-star luxury hotel and spa offering an ideal base to explore the county of Suffolk - from the local Suffolk coast featuring popular destinations such as Southwold and Aldeburgh to Constable country visiting villages such as Flatford and Dedham. Steeped in history, the magnificent red brick Tudor building is over 500 years old and is complemented by the modern facilities of the newly refurbished Seckford Spa, adjacent to the main hotel building. Perfect for business or pleasure, the hotel is also a wonderful Suffolk wedding venue with acres of beautiful grounds and a lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your Seckford Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seckford Hall Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Seckford Hall Hotel Woodbridge