We have just returned from staying 2 nights at Seckford Hall, it was for a special occasion so i booked the featured Seckford Room, the experience from start to finish was amazing , the staff where very friendly and very efficient , the Restuarant manager's attention to detail was spot on , the food in the Restuarant was superb , the wines where very reasonably priced , the presentation and portions where spot on.
The Room was spendid and Grand , perhaps lacked a mini bar ( but perhaps that is not in keeping with the room) , the gardens , rooms, facilities were everything i hoped for , i would recommend this Hotel to anyone wanting something special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four-star luxury hotel and spa offering an ideal base to explore the county of Suffolk - from the local Suffolk coast featuring popular destinations such as Southwold and Aldeburgh to Constable country visiting villages such as Flatford and Dedham. Steeped in history, the magnificent red brick Tudor building is over 500 years old and is complemented by the modern facilities of the newly refurbished Seckford Spa, adjacent to the main hotel building. Perfect for business or pleasure, the hotel is also a wonderful Suffolk wedding venue with acres of beautiful grounds and a lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Seckford Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seckford Hall Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Seckford Hall Hotel Woodbridge